- 01525 331060
1. Bookings Bookings, according the official Microsoft Bookings page, is a ‘simpler way to organise schedules and manage appointments’. And that description pretty much nails it.
Bookings provides an easy-to-use, customizable booking system for your team and your customers to use that is automatically synced with your 365 calendar.
Bookings is also available as an app within Teams, meaning that each appointment booked provides a meeting link to a virtual meeting that other team members can join, from anywhere.
2. Power Automate Power Automate is a streamlining tool that automates those repetitive tasks across your organisation, such as ordering and invoicing, meaning that you and your team have more time to focus on growing the business.
Power Automate works by providing you and your team members with simple-to-understand, customizable flows that can be accessed via desktops, or from anywhere via smartphones and other devices.
And, another amazing thing about Power Automate, is that workflows can be combined with AI, technology which can actually predict business outcomes, analyze customer sentiment, and detect objects in images.
3. Sway Microsoft Sway is a presentation program that lets you create professional-looking blogs, newsletters, CVs, slideshows, and a whole load of other presentations to share with team members and/or customers.
Sway is similar to the more popular PowerPoint, with the key difference being that PowerPoint is all about Slideshows, whereas Sway provides a lot more variations to how you want your presentation to look.
Either use one of the many stylish templates Sway comes loaded with, or create your own by uploading images and documents, and then allowing Sway to create the look you want to achieve.
4. Yammer Yammer is the social networking tool for private communications within organisations. It allows you to start conversations, share stuff, and create communities, just like other social networking apps, with the main difference being that it’s confined to your organisation.
With Yammer, you can ask questions, invite experts, share documents, praise a colleague, share a success, or create an event. And the other great thing is, Yammer isn’t filled with annoying ads, just corporate reminders, event updates, and team questions etc.
5. Planner Microsoft Planner is an advanced project planning app included in the Microsoft Suite, that helps you create the ultimate plan for your project from the beginning to the end.
Planner is a lightweight app that’s easily accessed on most devices, meaning that the whole team can see what’s going on and who’s doing what from anywhere.
Like to know more? To find out more about the apps mentioned in this article, contact JamCrackers today. We’re a leading Business IT Support service, specialising in the implementation and management of Microsoft Products for businesses of all sizes and in all sectors.